Introducing the perfect gift box for the pup who wants to join in on movie night!
1. Start movie night with the "What's Poppin" dog toy. Great for ruffer play and is stuffing free, has reinforced bindings with chew-resistant interior fabric layers. Great to play with before the movie gets started.
2. When the movie starts the snacks will soon follow. Your pup will indulge in a popcorn-like experience with a dog-friendly version of popcorn. Introducing, Yaky Charms, a healthy and protein-rich cheese treats. It contains no extra additives or preservatives. Simply place the pack in the microwave and your dog can soon enjoy the puffed cheese "popcorn" experience.
3. It's thirsty work watching movies and your dog will need to quench their thirst so we've included a "Paw Blonde" so your pup can stay hydrated during the movie. A dog-friendly faux beer product created by L'Barkery using only premium quality, human-grade ingredients, to ensure your dog has the best tasting drink.
4. No movie night is complete without a choc-top. Your pup's movie night box includes a Doggie Ice Cream from Pooch Treats. Handmade with love by pastry chefs, Pooch Treats bakery dog treats contain only dog-friendly ingredients.
5. Finally, just in case your dog becomes bored during the movie we've also included KONG signature ball 2pk, a durable ball that can be used for fetch and will bring so much fun to your pup long after movie night is over.
We've added all the must-have items that would make any movie night complete. Which movie are you going to watch?
*Supervise your dog while playing with toys and remove if they become damaged or worn*