Interactive dog toys are a great way to keep your dog entertained and stimulated. It is thought by providing stimulating toys like this dental football it helps to expend some of your dog's energy.
Another benefit of this dog toy is the assistance it provides in reducing plaque, tartar and keeping their breath fresher. Dog food is placed within the ball or use treat paste on the outside and even peanut butter could be used. The rubber nodules and teeth on the toy massage the gums, reducing plaque and tartar.
Place the suction cup end onto any clean flat surface, floor or wall and watch as your dog tugs away independently, providing plenty of entertainment while helping to tire your dog.
Importantly this dog toy is made from non-toxic TPR rubber and durable rope, the suction cup gives adequate resistance for your dog to pull on.
- Material - Non-toxic TPR rubber & rope
- Total Length: Approx 42cm
- Football Size: 12cm x 5cm
- Suction Cup: 9.5cm
Suggestions for Use:
- To ensure the best suction possible, make sure both the surface and the suction cup are clean without any residue that will impact suction.
- Avoid using the suction cup on any areas that may have gaps or area's for pocket holes and uneven surfaces as this will impact the effectiveness of the suction cup.
- When placing suction cup on a surface, use either your foot or press down hard on the top of the suction cup as this will ensure the best suction for the toy is provided.
- Due to different climates, the rubber suction cup can become tougher, simply run it under some hot water to soften prior to application
*Supervise play only and remove if becomes damaged or worn*